Search This Blog

12.07.2011

Easiest Pumpkin Muffins Ever. Period!

(So I totally ate all these muffins before I got a picture so next time I make them I'll update the post...sorry!)


 Interested in making something so simple it only has 2 ingredients? No? Well how about if I told you it's also unbelievably delicious? Yes! Can I have an AMEN?!

If you haven't heard the word on the street yet, it's all about these pumpkin muffins. You can find them on many food bloggers sites and for good reason. All you need is a box of cake mix and a can of pumpkin. Yes, I know, we are past the traditional "pumpkin season" since Thanksgiving is over. Well too darn bad because these puppies are a must-make! They are moist and dense and just plain old delicious. A hot tip from one of my co-workers said that if you have applesauce you can also add a heaping tablespoon of it to the mix for an added softness. I'm sure I say this a lot but trust me, these you just gotta try!!

Easiest Pumpkin Muffins Ever
Source: Food Blogs, Friends, Family

Ingredients:
1 box cake mix (yellow, spice cake, chocolate cake, white cake)
1 15 oz. can of pumpkin

Directions:
1. Mix box of cake mix (I used spice cake) with the can of pumpkin. Optional - add heaping tablespoon of applesauce.
2. Scoop with an ice cream scoop (if you have one) into muffin tin. This made 12 muffins for me.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the tops have started to brown.
4. Serve! I've been told that cream cheese frosting on these muffins is sinful or you can dust them with powdered sugar...or just eat them plain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment