Search This Blog

6.05.2013

Homemade Spinach Gnocchi


The sad truth to this post is that I have no clue how to make gnocchi. This was just such a delicious dish that I HAD to show off. My brother made this yummy spinach gnocchi for us when my mom and sister came to visit. This is a spinach gnocchi with a shallot and tomato light cream sauce. DIVINE! I think the sauce was so tasty we literally took spoonfuls after all the gnocchi was gone. I'll try to wrangle up the recipe and post it on here sometime. If you are not a gnocchi fan, you need to make (or have someone make for you) homemade gnocchi, it really is delicious!! Thanks Biggies!



The final product was a perfectly cooked pork tenderloin, roasted asparagus, and spinach gnocchi in a light tomato cream sauce. Pure. Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment